Apple Launches Iphone 5

on Monday, May 21, 2012
Peoples all over the World are desperately waiting for the Release of Apple I phone 5 which is now expected to happen in Summer of 2012.

Lot of Peoples rumored about I phone 5 features and Specs,but there is no enough Proof for any of that,We all expecting the launch of Apple I phone on October,mostly at the end of the Month.


Apple I phone 5 Features:


  • Apple I phone come with a Greater Resolution
  • It has a Quad-Core Processor for Better Speed
  • It supports 4G
  • Fire Proof
  • Wireless Charging
  • More Speed
  • NFC Payment

The main Highlighting Feature of I Phone 5 is FIRE PROOF and the company has organised  a Patent Application for highly developed material which is Halogen-free Flame Retardant.It could be incorporated in the iPhone 5 specifications to build this new iPhone 5and other Apple Products.

I phone 5 is still in Development,Quite Obviously,considering the references in IOS 5.1 Beta Code.

As regards the I phone 5 Price,it wouldn't be surprising if the cost was considerably Higher than that of Apple I Phone 4S.

Considering the economics of Smart phones,the trend is upward right now.


0 comments:

Post a Comment